Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Service Recap-March 8,2009

  Today was a really good day for worship, mainly because a friend of mine (Scott Perrin) from the Waverly campus had challenged a bunch of us to approach worship in a different way today.
  My biggest problem up to this point, is not to "perform" during worship. So, I decided to try and forget about everyone else in the service, and imagine that its just me & God. 
  It was tough at first, to forget about the congregants (sp?); I am after all a performer at heart! The trick is using that talent to lead others and not just perform for them! Still working on that!

Today's set list:

  • Not to Us - A (3 minute countdown)
  • Great God - E (Israel Houghton)
  • Blessed Be Your Name - C (Tree 63)
  • All My Praise - Am (Selah)
  • Pure - D
  • Shuffle: I Know Who I am-A (Israel Houghton)
  • Offerring: Beautiful One-E (Tim Hughes)
  • Communion: We Fall Down-D (Kutless)

  This post is part of the Sunday Setlist Blogcarnival at:Fred McKinnon.com



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It good to have someone come in and challenge us now and then. Iron sharpens iron. Sounds like a great day!