Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Service Recap-February 15,2009

Mt. Zion Praise Team
Sunday Service Recap
February 15, 2009
Well, as you can see below, I had had the thought of just posting a link to our setlist and in that way save space...however after looking at it from a viewers perspective, I quickly changed my mind! So here is our set list for this Sunday:

  1. Still Standing-C#m (Hillsongs)
  2. Great God-E (Israel Houghton)
  3. Here With Me-E (Mercy Me)
  4. How Great Thou Art-F
  5. All About You-E (Israel Houghton)

Instead of taking up space here in my blog, I've decided to just link the setlist from Sunday in the header above (Click on: "Sunday Service Recap"). This will save space and will allow you to see the set list in the same manner that we see it in each week.

We will be continuing "The Love Dare" series from Pastor Josh (see previous post for info).



I’m posting this recap in collaboration with other worshipers at the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at FredMcKinnon.Com

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Set!

Love Israel's stuff! He's got some sweet new stuff on his new album dropping in March.

Thanks for sharing.