Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Setlist - April 19th, 2009



Welcome to FWO-Mt.Zion Campus' Praise team blog
This is the for Sunday April 19th, 2009



Today was a great day of worship, despite the torrential down pour! Thank you Lord, we needed the rain!
I was really excited about today's set list, we were doing one of my favorite Hillsong songs: This is Our God. I had spent probably about 4 hours last night, messing with my Pod XT-Live trying to get sound/tone just right! If you're much of a Hillsong fan then you know that Nigel Hendroff uses a lot of different analog & digital delays going at different time settings to get a really different sound. I must say, praise be to God, I nailed it!

If you've never seen the video or heard the song you can watch it below:


THIS IS OUR GOD





At any rate here's the set list:



Sunday Service

April 19, 2009 - Sanctuary

4/19
9:45a
Length
in mins

9:42a 3:00 3 Minute Video-Jam in E
9:45a 4:34 Friend Of God-Israel Houghton [E]
9:49.34a 3:43 Endlessly-Desperation Band [E]
9:53.17a 4:18 Forever-Chris Tomlin [E]
9:57.35a 3:00 Gonna Lift You Up [E]
10:00.35a 3:00 Shuffle-Desert Song-Hillsong (Bm)
10:03.35a 3:48 This Is Our God-Hillsong [E]
10:07.23a 30:00 Sermon-The Invisible Man
10:37.23a 3:00 Altar Call-God of This City-Chris Tomlin (A)
10:40.23a 2:37 Prayer
10:43a 2:00 Announcements/FNN
10:45a 60:00
Audio/Visual
Audio
Joel Hill
Computer/Media
Dustin Palk
Band
Acoustic Guitar
Mike Rye
Bass Guitar
J.D. Holt
Drums
Jimmy Rye
Electric Guitar
Kip Arnold
Keys
Joey Leonard
Vocals
Alto
Laci Holley
Alto
Shauna Palk
Lead
Joey Leonard
Soprano
Heather Owens
Tenor
Kip Arnold


Well it all came off pretty great! How was your Sunday!?
Check out the other set lists from around the country at: FredMcKinnon.com

Powered by ScribeFire.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reuben Morgan is one of my fave worship songwriters Kip...so I can totally understand your excitement about doing this great song.

Awesome!

Me... said...

WOW! Some great songs back to back- I love Gonna Lift You Up. That's a great song! Desert song is fantastic too! This is our God- is such a powerful song- i think i just loved your set list! :)

ellen said...

Great music choices! I love Desert Song, wondering how your congregation likes it?

Anonymous said...

I love "Endlessly" great song. It's one I've had on my list of songs to learn for a while now, we need to get to it :).

"This is our God" is awesome.

Kip Arnold said...

@ellen, thanks, we did Desert Song again today (the full song this time...not just the music) and the congregation is liking it, I think. I did notice quite a few parishioners humming the tagline..."all of my life..." so that's a good thing!

@steff, Yes you definitely need to get to endlessly...but for sure do the desperation band version, its faster. We start it off with a 3 beat bass drum...1,2,3...
"With Your Majesty Here,I fall to my knees, I love you endlessly",acapella, then stick clicks (1,2,3,4) right into the music. It rocks!


Thanks all for commenting

Kip