Friday, November 21, 2008

Start your engines


We'll I've decided to start blogging about the Praise team at FWO's Mt.Zion Campus...why?

I've not a clue. Mainly to keep my thoughts organized, share with others what is going on, and to use this otherwise wasted time, thinking and writing of God.

I'm also hoping that I will be able to get some one to regularly take pictures for me, and would also like to put the praise team's lead & chord sheets on this site as well.

Above you can see a picture of Scotty Perrin (sp?) and myself. Scotty is the lead guitarist at the Waverly campus, and was gracious enough to come by one of our rehearsals and give us a hand in working on a song that they are already doing! Much thanks Scotty...it sounded great!

If you have any questions or comments...shoot me a line.


K.

No comments: